2/15/12

Disney! After school Reflection: Times2 Academy

Disney!
      
One of my favorite afterschool activities at Times2 has been our Disney class, where students get to learn more about their favorite Disney movies and characters. And as you can guess, the class is made of some very energetic 3rd-5th grade students who love Disney! So far we have made Toy Story bookmarks, played Disney character bingo, created Lion King masks, and even taken a Winnie the Pooh “Poohsonality” quiz (apparently I am Owl). I’ve always thought that the most “magical” part of Disney is its music, so we usually listen to the soundtrack of the weekly movie while we work. I’m glad that my students are excited about the class and happy to be a part of our mini-Disney World!

Roar! If these Lion King masks don’t scare you, I don’t know what will….


--Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment