1/11/13

Rapper Potential

By: Itza


Half of the 3rd grade class presented a selection of their photos, including a self-portrait, which they've worked on since the beginning of the year. While they had taken dozens of photos, each student presented the best three. The second half of the 3rd grade will start in January. Each photo included a descriptive paragraph or poem in Spanish and English. At this event all the students were dressed in their Sunday best. They stood proudly by their pictures waiting for questions and well deserved praise. Honestly, many photos looked professional. After the meet and greet, each students presented their work. There was one self-portrait poem that I enjoyed so much that it needed to be shared. Please enjoy-

My dream is to be rich because you can get more respect.
Overnight I think that money can be used to be beautiful.
Nothing is more expensive than a real diamond tiara.
Every time I see money I go crazy.
You will read one more thing; I will use money for games.
                                                                                  ~L. P.

Is it me or does she have rapper potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment