1/15/13

Snowflake Snowmen

By: Itza


For one of the Friday activities we made snowflake snowmen. All the students loved this activity. They didn't stick to traditional snowmen but made colorful creations worthy of the refrigerator. I didn't think the activity would last long but the students surprised me with their focus and dedication to making their creation come to life.

Days later they still continue to make snowflakes during their free time. It's become a semi competition to see who can create the coolest snowflake. They're always amazed by everyone's creation. I'm amazed by the lasting impact an activity can have on our students. It was a reminder to me. My students absorb everything I do. I must both foster it into growth and also be careful with what I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment