1/31/12

2nd Grade Responses to the Question of the Week


If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

1. I would want to be able to fly because then I can fly away from the bad guys
2. I would want to have x-ray vision because if someone is hiding I can know where they are at.
3. I would want to have super strength so that if someone is stuck under a heavy object or animal I can help them.
4. I would want to be able to teleport so I can go wherever I want when I want to.
5. I would want to be able to read peoples mind because then I could hear if they said something else or have super speed so that I can go really fast.
6. I would want to be able to transform so I can turn into anything.
7. I would want to be able to talk super speedy because I would be able to tell jokes really fast and they would be even funnier than they already are and my maniacal laugh would sound even better.
8. I would want to make stuff talk so I don’t be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment