1/9/12

Meet Natalie Rizzo: Highlander


About Me:
Name: Natalie Rizzo
Hometown: Hewlett, NY
College attended: University of Rhode Island
Major: Journalism  & Film
Siblings: None
Pets: A black cat, Brooklyn
Favorite Color: Green
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Arts & Crafts
Favorite Subject in School: Literature

Service Year:
Grade and School that you serve at: Kindergarten, Highlander
Why did you choose to serve a year with Americorps:
I chose to return for a second year because I really enjoyed working with children and felt like I needed more time to really fulfill my personal and professional goals at Highlander.

What has been your favorite part about working at Highlander:
 Being inspired by the kids!

What do you hope to gain from your year of service:
A better understanding of children and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment