1/30/12

Question of the Week: If you could have any Superpower what would it be and why?

If you could have any Superpower what would it be and why?

Nicole: (Charter Corps at Times2 Academy)
I would like to fly, so I would never get stuck in traffic, and most likely never be late!

Natalie: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I would like to be able to teleport because I hate flying on airplanes!

Tiffany: (2nd Grade Teacher Highlander)
I would want to be able to spray glitter from my wrist, so I can glitterize everything.

Alenoush: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
teleportation so I can go wherever I want when I want

Adrianna: (Highlander After school Coordinator)
I would want to be able to fly because its faster to get where I want to go, I wouldn't have to drive and its just plan awesome.

Nellie: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I would want to be able to teleport because I can go where I want whenever I want to.

Alyssa: (Highlander After school Coordinator)
I would want to be able to read minds, just think of all the stories you would hear, but of course I would be able to exit their minds whenever I want.

Rachel: (Charter Corps at Times2 Academy)
If I were to have a super power, it would be mind-reading. But not like the kind you see in movies where you can't block people out. It would make life so much more interesting to know people's thoughts and feelings.

Jill: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I would want to be able to fly because it would be awesome.

Sophia: (Highlander After school Coordinator)
I would want to be able to teleport so I don't have to pay for gas.

John: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I would be a robot because then I would not have to sleep and would be immortal.

Kirsten: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I would be telekinetic so that I could get things that were out of my reach.

Cyntoya: (Charter Corps at Times2 Academy)
I would want to be able to control time (freeze time) so that I could pause events, activities, parties, cookouts, etc. instead of being late or speed up time if I'm bored. 

Leah: (Charter Corps at Times2 Academy)
I would want the ability to apparate! This magical mode of transportation comes from Harry Potter world, in which a person instantaneously teleports from one location to another on the turn of a heel. I would want to be able to apparate without the usual wizarding risks (undesired locations, missing limbs, etc). I could travel anywhere I want in but a moment's time! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter would be my first stop, obviously.

Leigh: (Charter Corps at Times2 Academy)
I would want to be able to stretch to reach things, so I don't have to stand on chairs to get to the top shelf! 

Lissette: (Charter Corps at Highlander)
I want to be in two places at once, this way I can get more things done and enjoy double the fun!

* Feel free to comment below your answer to the question of the week!!!! *

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And thus you would need an invisibility cloak. Everything always comes back to HP!

      Delete